Thank You for Trusting Our Residential Painting Experts with Your Home
Are you on a quest to find residential painting pros who can deliver a high degree of quality, service, and expertise? CPD has decades of experience working with large-scale national clients, and we are also honored every time a residential customer invites us to paint their home. As a well-established painting company, we bring our advanced design capabilities and thorough knowledge of painting and finishing to the table to serve the needs of homeowners like you.
Consult First and Make the Right Choices
When it comes to house paint, there are a lot more decisions involved than matte vs. gloss. There are many factors that go into selecting the appropriate finish for a given home improvement project. Here are a few that we help you explore in the consultation phase:
- Overall appearance for the desired look and feel of a room
- Well-balanced color schemes and details
- Desired style (modern vs. traditional, etc.)
- How the new paint or finish will mesh with existing décor
- Functionality for the desired area (kitchen, bath, living areas, exterior, etc.)
- Required surface preparation
- Ease of maintenance, durability, and longevity
- Resistance to moisture, UV, and other environmental factors
Is Your Home Ready for a Close-up? Explore These Sophisticated Options
Whether you want to stay in your home or spruce it up for sale, we can help you make the best decisions for each room. We provide expert application of a huge variety of surface finishes for every wall in your home. If you want a particular paint or finish, just ask. Odds are good that we’ve already done a number of projects featuring what you’re looking for. In addition to using all the high quality residential paints on the market, we also work with:
- Wallpaper and wall coverings (fabric, vintage, modern, retro, etc.)
- Faux finishes (metallic, stone, artisan, murals, etc.)
- Venetian plaster (hand applied limestone veneer)
Going Beyond the Walls…
At CPD, we’re ready to advise you on more advanced finishing topics for each surface in your home:
- Door and window frames, chair rails, moulding, millwork, and other trim
- Concrete floor staining and painting
- Garage floor and basement floor resurfacing
- Deck and fence staining or painting
- Wooden siding refinishing and other exterior paint applications
- Exterior power/pressure washing for vinyl and other veneers
We Don’t Just Paint over the Problems…
If there’s one thing a good residential painting contractor knows, it’s that a fresh coat of paint can’t fix everything. It’s important for every surface to be properly prepared to receive a new finish. There may be minor repairs that go into prepping a surface before painting can start. For, example, we might notice a dent in drywall where a doorknob caused damage or a broken fence slat that needs replacing. Our residential painting teams have the know-how to fix underlying issues that would affect the cosmetic appearance of the finished job. When we’re done, we want to ensure your house looks fully rejuvenated. If you want to really change the look of your home, our craftsmen can even take out a non-load bearing wall to open up a space, or add a wall to create a fresh configuration for your house.
When It’s Your Home, It’s Personal.
Remodeling or redecorating your home can be exciting—but it can also be a challenge. There’s a lot going on!
- People you’ve never met before are coming in and out of your home
- Your daily routine is disrupted since some areas are “off limits” for a while
- Work materials and supplies can make the space seem cluttered and messy
This doesn’t mean painting has to be a pain. We take steps to address all these issues to provide the best experience for your home renovation. In fact, you will be pleased to invite our team of thoughtful, clean, and considerate painters into your home. We work hard to minimize fumes, mess, and intrusion so you can enjoy the results without stressing out during the painting process. Our track record for sensible scheduling and on-time completion is outstanding. You can (and should) expect us to finish on time and on budget for your home painting project. At CPD, our mission is to deliver great value with our competitively priced painting services so you can fall in love with your home again.
What Can You Expect with CPD?
We work with an eye toward ensuring you receive great value for your budget. Here’s a little more information about what it’s like to work with us to reinvent the look of your home:
- We respond promptly to your request for a quote.
- We ask the right questions and listen to what you want to achieve for your home improvement project.
- We provide accurate, competitive pricing based on the products selected and complexity of application.
- We do our best to schedule the painting or finishing work at a convenient time for you and your family.
- Our background checked, insured, professional, specially trained, and tidy craftsmen arrive at your home on schedule.
- We monitor the progress of your job and work diligently to complete the project on schedule.
- We include a three year warranty so that you know the job is done right.
About Our Company
CPD has been pleasing customers in the residential and commercial markets since 1967. We are a family owned and operated business that makes our commitment to our clients and our workers a top priority. We don’t believe in relying on subcontractors to represent our brand. Our residential painting technicians are all employees of our company, thoroughly background checked, and trained to treat every customer with courtesy and professionalism. Please feel free to ask for references when you contact us for a quote. We appreciate you taking the time to verify our reputation in this industry so you can choose a truly professional residential painting company.
Request A Painting Estimate
Call (630) 447-8065